Dr. Bernard Gasch to Speak at National Psoriasis Foundation Event
- Posted on: Jun 6 2013
Join Dr. Bernard Gasch at the National Psoriasis Foundation’s “More Than Skin Deep.”
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Dermatologist—Bernard Gasch, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Rheumatologist—Ajay Wanchu, M.D., M.B.B.S., F.A.C.P.
Schedule and registration information
- 9:30 a.m.—Registration and continental breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. – Noon—The Other Side of Psoriasis: Psoriatic Arthritis presentations. Dermatologist Bernard Gasch, M.D., F.A.A.D., and rheumatologist Ajay Wanchu, M.D., M.B.B.S., F.A.C.P., will provide a comprehensive overview of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, explain your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriatic Arthritis: The Other Side of Psoriasis is a patient-oriented event that will provide the information you need:
- A comprehensive overview from a leading dermatologist and rheumatologist
- Your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis
- Overview of treatment options for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Tips for taking charge of your health care
- An update on the most promising drugs in development
- Opportunity to ask questions of the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis experts
Posted in: Skin News
Leave a response
You must be logged in to post a comment.