Join Dr. Bernard Gasch at the National Psoriasis Foundation’s “More Than Skin Deep.”
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Dermatologist—Bernard Gasch, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Rheumatologist—Ajay Wanchu, M.D., M.B.B.S., F.A.C.P.
Schedule and registration information
- 9:30 a.m.—Registration and continental breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. – Noon—The Other Side of Psoriasis: Psoriatic Arthritis presentations. Dermatologist Bernard Gasch, M.D., F.A.A.D., and rheumatologist Ajay Wanchu, M.D., M.B.B.S., F.A.C.P., will provide a comprehensive overview of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, explain your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriatic Arthritis: The Other Side of Psoriasis is a patient-oriented event that will provide the information you need:
- A comprehensive overview from a leading dermatologist and rheumatologist
- Your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis
- Overview of treatment options for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Tips for taking charge of your health care
- An update on the most promising drugs in development
- Opportunity to ask questions of the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis experts