We are happy to announce we are open! Unfortunately, due to COVID restrictions we have not yet been able to bring back all our medical/cosmetic providers, so we have a limited staff in office seeing patients. Our priority is patient and staff safety. Keeping this in mind, we are using both the Governor’s recommendations as well as recommended safety guidelines in helping us craft our plans for safely re-open the clinic.
We continue to schedule telehealth appointments, anything that can be done via telehealth will continue to be scheduled in that manner. This allows us to schedule in-office visits for those types of visits excluded from telehealth and still maintain social distancing guidelines within the office. Please click the telehealth tab for additional information.
In addition to maintaining social distancing, we are putting several other safety measures into place for your well-being:
- To minimize the number of people in the waiting room, we will be asking patients to wait in their cars until called to come inside.
- During scheduling of in office visits, we will ask you some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again before entering the office. These screenings will be critical to allowing us to serve you and are intended to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- We will be taking the temperature of all patients during the screening process. Only patients without a fever will be able to enter the clinic.
- All patients must always wear a mask from home while in clinic, (ensuring it covers both your nose and mouth) unless asked by the provider to remove the mask for the exam.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area as well as sinks in the exam rooms you can use to wash your hands.
- Please keep in mind that we are making our best attempt to make any in office visits very efficient, in order to minimize your time in our office. This means that your provider will only be addressing the reason for the visit that day and no other concerns. While we love chatting and catching up with you, we will ask that you refrain from discussing other matters that are not related to the reason for your visit during this time. We look forward to the time when we can spend more time with you and catch up!
We are so excited to be able to slowly start seeing all of our wonderful patients in clinic again! We are doing our best to keep you safe and healthy. If you have been waiting for a visit, please give our office a call to schedule a telehealth or in-office visit. We have staff scheduled from 7:30am-5pm to answer any questions or address any of your needs-call/text 503-297-3440. If you would like to purchase product or services, please check out “shop” on this website.