We are pleased to now offer telehealth (video visits) with our providers, so you and your family can be evaluated by the provider in the comfort of your own home.
Telehealth visits are available during our office hours. We are open Monday – Friday from 8am-4pm.
Call, text or email our office to schedule an appointment. A member of our staff will verify your information and collect your copay (if applicable). Be sure to have your insurance card and credit card with you when you call. The virtual visit will be with the provider and billed as an office visit to your insurance, just like we would if you were seen at the clinic.
Telehealth access information will be emailed to you. Once we have scheduled your visit and reviewed the process with you, we will e-mail you two links. One e-mail will direct you to set up your portal account to prepare for this visit. If you have already accessed your Modernizing Medicine patient portal, you can skip this step. If you have not accessed your clinic portal before, you will need to do this prior to the next step. The second e-mail will include a link to download the app or give instructions on how to access your visit via a web browser. We strongly encourage using a smart phone or tablet that will allow you to download the app for your telehealth visit as this will give the provider the best image resolution, as well as allow you to maneuver your camera more easily.
Please click on one of the following links to watch a quick video on this process:
Please click on the following link to watch a quick video on accessing your visit via a web browser:
To prepare for your visit:
- Access your patient portal for our clinic. Review, update and enter your health and family history, medications and allergies no later than the day before your visit.
- Submit a clear photo of the area you’d like evaluated via text to: 503.297.3440, no later than the day before your visit.
- Ensure you have a well-lit area for your visit, free of distractions. We recommend testing your camera in the area you are planning on having your visit ahead of time, to ensure the provider will be able to see you well. You may want to put a lamp on your table facing you, or sit facing a window if your room is too dark.
- We ask you to please log into your app or the website link on time for your visit and no sooner than 2 minutes early to avoid connectivity issues.
- We are learning with you! Learning a new way to see patients takes patience! We are doing our best to provide you with a way to access the care you need during this time!